Help with applications
The Careers Service at Heriot-Watt supports students and graduates with making applications for jobs and further study including help with application forms, CVs, interviews and assessment centres.
We can support you with making applications for jobs and further study, including part time, vacation and graduate jobs. A variety of resources and support are available including:
- Advice leaflets free to collect from the Careers Service (SR 1.13) or download
- Class based talks covering a range of topics including CVs, application forms, covering letters and interviews
- Access to practice selection tests including psychometric tests and e-tray exercises
- Booked appointments for CV and Application Form feedback
- Support with interview preparation including mock interviews with a Careers Adviser