lA call was put out for projects that involved enhancement work which reflected the QAA Enhancement Theme: Developing and Supporting the Curriculum, Phase 2 and reflected Heriot-Watt University's institutional priorities for developing learning and teaching and enhancing the student experience. The following projects were successful and their reports are listed below.
Reports from 2012-2013:
- Mr Derek Davidson - Student Retention and progression after early intervention in Year 1
- Dr Paul Kerlaff - Live Learning - pioneering inter-campus live studio design projects through hand held table computers
- Prof James Mair - Enhancement of marine science research and teaching linkages at Heriot-Watt campuses: Edinburgh, Orkney, Dubai, Malaysia
- Dr Ibrahim Motawa - BIM-driven Curriculum for Built Environment
- Dr Tadhg O'Donovan - Social Media for Enhanced Learning and Teaching in Engineering
- Ms Catherine Ure - On-line delivery of information and study skills to students studying on SML External Programmes