Charging stations (Edinburgh campus)
There are 24 charging stations in the Learning Commons.
You can use the charging stations to charge your personal devices.
To start charging your laptop/tablet/phone: –
- Find an unlocked locker (green light flashing) and open itlapsafe2
- Plug in your device (laptop/tablet/phone)
- Close locker
- Enter a 4 digit code of your choice plus the tick (√)
The locker is now locked and your device is being charged.
To unlock your locker
- Enter your 4 digit code plus the tick (√)
- Turn lock to open locker
- Remove device
Leave the locker open for next user.
Please note: –
- It is important that you remember your 4 digit code in order to retrieve your device
- Lockers are used and devices are left at the owner’s risk and are not the responsibility of Information Services or the University
- Lockers may be opened and checked by Information Services staff if deemed necessary for safety reasons