Detailed guidance and information regarding arrangements for registering students can be found on our Enrolment pages.
Our Enrolment page provides links to guidance regarding:
- Teaching timetables;
- Personal tutors;
- Examinations and assessment;
- Learning and teaching matters;
- Student records;
- Our 'Go Global' initiatives;
- Incoming exchange students;
- Graduation ceremonies;
- Complaints and appeals procedures;
- Guidance to students who are thinking of leaving the university.
Induction (which includes):
Student induction arrangements can be found at student welcome and induction.
Guidance for incoming and outgoing exchange students.
Arrangements for examinations including seating.
Information for students with special needs.
Guidelines for External Examiners is included in the University's Quality Assurance and Enhancement web page.
Information about reassessment procedures is also available.
Information about award ceremonies.
Learning support provision
Description and availability of academic and non-academic learning support provision we offer. Information currently includes: