This category covers information relating to the way the institution is governed and how decisions are made. It includes information on the legal status of the institution, which individual member of staff or group within the organisation is responsible for specific functions and where they fit in the overall structure of the organisation.
The information contained in this page includes:
- Our legal framework: how our University was established and our legal standing
- Our Governance structure: Governance structures and operational procedures
- Governance precepts: Arrangements for compliance with good governance precepts
- Conflict of Interest: Our conflict of interest policy
- Our Register of Interest
- Our University structure: A description of our major organisational units and how these relate to each other
- Major committees: The activities of major committees in our University with devolved decision making powers
- Our relationship with the Graduates Association of the University and the General Convocation (including the "Watt Club"
- Subsidiary companies
- Honorary degrees
8.4 Financial resources
This category covers information on the institution's strategy and management of financial resources. The finance department provides accounting, procurement and contracting services, helping to make best use of resources and fulfilling statutory responsibilities.
The information includes:
- Our Financial Statements and Accounts
- Budgetary processes
- Budgets overview
- Financial regulations
- Senior staff remuneration