All of the University’s policy, procedures and guideline documents related to learning, teaching and assessment are provide here. Full documents are contained in the Policy Bank, while Briefing Papers provide a one-page summary of key policies.
Read the University's Learning and Teaching Strategy 2013-2018 and its accompanying Operation Plan.
- University Committee for Learning and Teaching
- Learning and Teaching Strategy
- Learning and Teaching Policy Bank
- Learning and Teaching Briefing Papers
- Learning and Teaching Matters
- Learning and Teaching Quick Guides
- Graduate Attributes
- Retention Strategy
- Peer Support of Teaching
- Thematic Review
- Enhancement Led Institutional Review (ELIR)
- Consultation, November and December 2017
- University Teaching Excellence Awards
- Deputy Principal's Award