Baxters Talent Programme
MSc Scholarship Opportunity
Do you want to undertake a specialised degree working closely with a multinational in the food industry?
If so, this opportunity is for you
Heriot-Watt’s School of Social Sciences is delighted to announce its ongoing collaboration with Baxters Food Group. Following successful completion of the first programme, Baxters is offering a full scholarship to four postgraduate applicants; one on each of the following MSc programmes:
- Lean Six Sigma for Operational Excellence MSc - focusing on operations management and System Thinking & Analysis
- Operations Management MSc- focusing on Business Analytics and Introduction to Big Data and Demand and Inventory Planning
- Finance & Management MSc - focusing on Corporate Finance and Project Finance, Accounting and Control
- International Business Management with HRM MSc - focusing on Leadership and Managing Diversity in Business
- Full Payment of postgraduate MSc fees.
- All travel costs associated with visiting Baxters premises.
- Accommodation costs when undertaking projects at Baxter locations.
The programme will last 18 months and include 12 months taught programme and 6 months dedicated to working on company specific projects, including the MSc dissertation. The diagram below provides an overview of activities:
You can read about our 2016/17 interns - Akshita Bajpal, Craig Imrie and Lisa Balestrieri - in this article.