A multi-language conference requires specialist equipment to ensure that delegates can follow the proceedings in their chosen language.
Integrated Language Services (ILS) has invested in state-of-the-art infra-red and digital interpreting equipment that complements and enhances our language services.
Because no third party is involved, we can guarantee a consistently high standard of service. Our interpreting equipment is used by most Scottish conference organisers as well as major hotels and conference venues further afield.
Our interpreting service provides a comprehensive conference package, which includes:
- teams of interpreters for multi-language conferences
- experienced liaison interpreters for small meetings
- translation of conference documents
- state-of-the-art infra-red and digital interpreting equipment
- the latest ISO 4043 soundproof booths to house interpreters
- experienced audio-technicians to install and operate the equipment
- PA system to complement and enhance the interpreting service
- delegate microphones for round-table meetings
- headsets with pocket-sized receivers for each delegate
- radio microphones for audience participation
- PA system, installed in the venue of your choice, which allows for self-contained interpretation as well amplification of the floor language
- experienced technicians on hand to install and operate the equipment throughout
- specialist advice including an inspection of the venue during the planning stages of a conference