Details of our economics seminars will be published here as they become available. Seminars take place in MB1.62 in Heriot-Watt's Mary Burton Building at 3.15pm on Friday afternoons.
21 September 2018
- Radek Stefansi, University of St Andrews, University of Oxford
28 September 2018
- Aubrey Poon, University of Strathclyde
"Estimating High Frequency Regional Output Growth Using Mixed Frequency Methods"
5 October 2018
- Diego Battiston, Stockholm University
"The Persistent Effects of Brief Interactions:Evidence from Immigrant Ships"
12 October 2018
- Claudia Aravenca, Heriot-Watt University
"Financing Energy Efficiency Retrofits in Chilean Households: The role of financial instruments, savings and uncertainty"
24 October 2018
- Economics at Panmure House
Jim Bullard, Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis; Campbell Leith, University of Glasgow; David Miles, Imperial College Buisness School
2 November 2018
- Alex Mihailov, University of Reading
16 November 2018
- Danny Campbell, University of Stirling
21 November 2018
- Riccardo Masolo, Bank of England
30 November 2018
- Richard Dennis, University of Glasgow
7 December 2018
- Kalin Nikolov, European Central Bank