- Gareth McQueen: Chemical Engineering with Energy Engineering with Diploma in Industrial Training MEng
- Kenzheyev Magzhan: Chemical Engineering BEng
- Brodie Campbell-McRae: Chemical Engineering MEng
- Katherine Bruce: Chemical Engineering with Energy Engineering MEng
- Amanda Benton: Chemistry with a year in Australia MChem
- Kingsley Ebruke Graduating from MSc IT Mobile Communications in 2007, Kingsley Ebruke now works as a Business Support Specialist for BT.
- Melissa Klembara A graduate of the MSc Energy course in 2003, Melissa Klembara is now employed by the U.S. Department of Energy as a Chemical Engineer.
- Jean-Christophe Lanoix Following his MSc in Sustainable Process Management (now superseded by MSc Sustainability Engineering) in 2007, Jean-Christophe Lanoix joined the Brussels-based consultancy Hinicio.
- Joe Burnett: Combined Studies BSc
- Farhana Akhter: Combined Studies - Computer Science and Business Management
- Iswarya Ravichandran: Automotive Engineering BEng
- Athanasios Emmanouil Giannenas: Mechanical Engineering MEng
Biological Chemistry, Biophysics and Bioengineering
- Dr Katia Hiersemenzel: Katia completed her PhD in the field of molecular biology and super-resolution imaging and subsequently took on the role with Leica Microsystems.
- Ili Izyan Syazwani Ramli: Illi graduated with a PhD in Chemical Engineering in 2015. She is now a researcher for Petronas in Bangi, Malaysia.
Mechanical Process and Energy Engineering
- Humphrey Maambo: Humphrey, from Zambia, is studying an MSc in Renewable Energy Engineering. He received funding through Heriot-Watt's Zambian Independence Scholarship.