The School of Energy, Geoscience, Infrastructure and Society's multidisciplinary research base is well placed to provide expertise, support and advice to a range of organisations. Flexibility, independence and academic rigour are key attributes shared by our staff and we provide a full range of consultancy services from problem-solving and analysis through to technical support.
The benefits of working with our researchers include:
- access to authoritative and independent expertise
- breadth and depth of expertise within the built environment, enabling us to work across disciplines
- a wide range of services related to business critical areas in petroleum geoscience and petroleum engineering
- access to spin out companies that have commercialised technological advances
- flexible, approachable and well-connected staff with a strong track record of working outwith a university environment
Please contact us for more information or to discuss your consultancy requirements.