As well as campus-based postgraduate study, the School of Energy, Geoscience, Infrastructure and Society offers a wide range of programmes via Independent Distance Learning (IDL). The outcomes of our IDL programmes are identical to those of our on-campus programmes.
As an IDL student you will:
- receive the same qualification as on-campus students;
- study the same courses with course materials made available online;
- have a similar workload to part-time students;
- have access to academic support and student support services;
- have flexibility regarding when and where you study.