The School of Energy, Geoscience, Infrastructure and Society currently offers a number of undergraduate and taught postgraduate programmes throughout the world, by way of Approved Learning Partners (ALP).
Each of our partner institutions provides a high quality learning experience on their own campus and offers students all the support they need to successfully complete the programmes they deliver.
- Adam Smith College (UK)
- Bahrain Training Institute
- B&B University College (Jamaica)
- Gubkin Russian State University of Oil & Gas (Russia)
- Instituto do Petróleo e Gás (Portugal)
- iCon International Training (Greece)
- LaSalle Ramon Llull University (Spain)
- School of Higher Education (Trinidad)
- Trent Global College of Technology (Singapore)
- Tomsk Polytechnic University (Russia)
There are also opportunities to study towards our programmes through the following partner institutions with whom we have Joint Collaborative Agreements:
- Baku Higher Oil School (Azerbaijan)
- Centro Superior de Formacion (Repsol) (Spain)
- Network of Excellence in Training (NExT)
- TTE Petrofac Ltd (Azerbaijan)
- University of Petroleum, East China (China)
- University of Queensland (Australia)
How to apply
If you are interested in studying for a Heriot-Watt University degree through one of the above institutions, please contact them directly.