For regular updates on School activities, insights into our research activity, updates from staff and more, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn:
- Follow EGIS on Facebook
- Join EGIS Alumni group on LinkedIn
- See EGIS on Flickr
- Follow EGIS on Twitter
Centre of Excellence in Sustainable Building Design
Follow the Centre of Excellence on Twitter
Programmes and courses:
Follow the Carbon Management MSc programme:
- @ClimateXChange: Scotland's Centre of Expertise on Climate Change, featuring Heriot-Watt University and 14 other partners
- @iCARBinfo: iCARB is a group of academics, policy makers and professionals working to create a set of transparent, consistent and accurate rules for carbon accounting. Supported by the Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation, the Crichton Carbon Centre and Glasgow Caledonian University and funded by the Scottish Government
- @HWUrbanEnergy: the Urban Energy Research Group investigates low-carbon buildings, building simulation, adaptation, fuel poverty and related topics
- @MMPresearch: Mobility Mood Places is a project funded by Lifelong Health and Wellbeing on design, health, wellbeing and ageing. Partners are Heriot-Watt University, University of Edinburgh, Kings College London and University of York.
Institute for Social Policy, Housing, Equalities Research
- @PSE2010: Poverty and Social Exclusion is an ESRC-funded research project involving Heriot-Watt University, University of Bristol, the Open University, Queens University Belfast, University of Glasgow and University of York
- @WelCond: Welfare conditionality is an ESRC-funded research project which brings together teams of researchers working in six English and Scottish Universities, including Heriot-Watt University and the University of York, which acts as the central hub for this collaborative partnership.
Institute of GeoEnergy Engineering
Follow IGE on Twitter.
Institute for Infrastructure & Environment
Follow the IIE GRaduate School on Twitter.
Programmes and courses
- Join the Civil Engineering and Civil Engineering & Construction Management MSc programmes group on LinkedIn
- Join the Civil & Structural Engineering Alumni group on LinkedIn
- Join the Safety MSc programmes group on LinkedIn
@FCERMnet: A network of academic researchers, industrial partners and NGO's collaborating on Flood Risk research to create meaningful, high-impact mitigation strategies. Chaired by EGIS Head of School Prof. Gareth Pender.