An evening with Hallie Rubenhold
- Panmure House, 4 Lochend Cl, Edinburgh EH8 8BL
We are delighted to invite you to an evening with Hallie Rubenhold, Winner of the Baillie Gifford Prize for Non-fiction 2019 for her most recent book, The Five; The Untold Lives of The Women Killed by Jack the Ripper.
The Five is a devastating narrative of their lives and Hallie finally sets the record straight – join us as she is interviewed by author and broadcaster, Tiffany Jenkins.
This exclusive event will offer attendees the chance to purchase a signed copy of Hallie's book and network over drinks and canapés at Panmure House with the evening coming to a close at approximately 8.30pm.
Please note the following for your added convenience:
- Cloakroom facilities are available,
- No onsite parking available,
- Limited street parking in the area but we advise all attendees to avail of public transport as much as possible.
- The venue is centrally located and serviced via several routes, please refer to the map.
- Panmure House is fully wheelchair accessible. If you would like to discuss the venue accessibility further please contact us as we will be happy to assist.
We look forward to welcoming you.