Join in the activities arranged for Wellbeing Week under the five themes of Ways to Wellbeing – Give, Keep Learning, Be Active, Take notice and Connect.
The five Ways to Wellbeing are five steps we can take to help improve our wellbeing, which is the way we feel about ourselves and our lives:
- Give – giving your time, your words or your presence can give you a sense of purpose and boost your own happiness
- Keep Learning – embracing new experiences, finding new opportunities and learning something new gives us a sense of achievement and confidence
- Be Active – exercising can have a positive effect on mood and self-esteem. Do what you can and find activities that you enjoy
- Take Notice – paying attention to yourself and the things going on around you can help you to enjoy life more and understand yourself better
- Connect – spending time with others, talking, listening and making connections can help us to feel happier, more secure and build a sense of belonging
Please bring a donation for our local Foodbank to the event you are coming along to. For more details and links to booking the events, see the calendar of events.