Heriot-Watt’s Annual Review, ‘Making Global Impact’, has been published online in a new accessible format which can be shared on a range of social media platforms.
The Review features the University’s key successes, achievements and developments in 2015, as well as some of its key people.
The content covers news highlights of the year, the University’s International developments, Research developments and achievements and the latest on some of the key people who have helped to drive these.
- The highest ever levels of research funding for Heriot-Watt, a total of £40.6 million
- REF 2014 Ranked the University 9th University in the UK and 1st in Scotland with 82% of our research assessed as ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’
- We also came 28th in the UK for ‘overall satisfaction’ as rated by our students in the National Student Survey
- Our £35 million purpose-built campus in Malaysia was officially opened in February
- And our Dubai campus celebrated its 10th anniversary this year with a total student population of almost 4,000
The review is introduced by the new Principal, Professor Richard A. Williams, and the publication is sited on a digital platform which allows a greater facility for readers to access, share, feedback and make use of the content.
Colleagues are encouraged to take a look, review the year’s achievements and share them both within and outwith the University.