Discounts and Bursaries
Heriot-Watt Family Discount
A discount of 10% is granted to immediate family members (including parents, spouse, and siblings) of a Heriot-Watt University alumni and currently registered students of Heriot-Watt University Malaysia. This discount is awarded on receipt of documentary evidence proving the relationship of the registered applicant and the alumni or student.
Heriot-Watt Alumni Discount
All alumni of Heriot-Watt University (HWU) who have studied for at least one year or more at any HWU campus are eligible for a 20% tuition fee discount when enrolling into any of our postgraduate taught or research programmes (including MBA) at the Malaysia campus.
Foundation Progression Discount
All students from Heriot-Watt University Malaysia’s (HWUM) foundation programmes who are not scholarship recipients will receive a RM5,000 discount off their first-year tuition fee when they progress to their undergraduate studies at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia.
Professional Bodies Bursaries
Professional Bodies Bursary
A 10% tuition fee waiver is offered to all members of the following professional bodies, and also to all spouses and/or children of the members.
Please contact the Scholarship Office at MYScholarship@hw.ac.uk for further information.
• The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (IEM)
• The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
• The Malaysian Insurance Institute (MII)
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
• Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM)
Important Note: All fees are subject to change without prior notice. Semester fees are payable in advance & must be fully paid before the start date of the semester.
Heriot-Watt Corporate Partnership Postgraduate Bursary
The Heriot-Watt Corporate Partnership Postgraduate Bursary* is a concession package for students who are applying to our postgraduate programmes in a group of more than 1 from the same company. This is applicable for local, international, part-time or full-time students.
How Does It Work?
• Up to 3 employees of the same organisation enrolling for any postgraduate programme within the same intake will each be entitled to a 25% reduction in fees.
• 4 or more employees of the same organisation enrolling for any postgraduate programme within the same intake will each be entitled to a 30% reduction in fees.
*Only applies to postgraduate taught programmes