- Malaysia Campus
Education is not preparation for life;
Education is life itself.
At Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, we believe that ensuring quality higher education is one of the most important things we can do for future generations.
This is also your chance to tour the facilities and speak to current students and staff about the University and the programmes we offer. Academic and Admissions staff will advise, educate and inspire you about your future studies. There will also be an opportunity for you to tour our accommodation units.
Undergraduate January 2019: Programmes
- MA (Hons) Accounting and Business Finance
- BBA (Hons) Business Administration
- BEng (Hons) Chemical Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Construction Project Management
- MA (Hons) International Business Management (Enterprise/HRM/Marketing)
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Petroleum Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
Important dates you need to keep in mind:
Undergraduate January intake: 3 January 2018
To receive fee waiver, please register by:
- 7 October 2018 - International
- 11 November 2018 - Domestic
Hardship scholarship deadline for January Undergraduate intake: 6 December 2018
International application deadline: 23 November 2018
Please bring over your transcripts, and other relevant documents during the Open Day to get accurate counselling from our Education Consultants.
Want to hear personally from our students regarding our courses? Read their testimonials.
Download our full prospectus in PDF.
Information regarding our scholarships.
Curious on how our campus looks like? Here's a 360 view.
Meet or contact us at:
Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
No 1, Jalan Venna P5/2, Precint 5
Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
03-8894 3888 | www.hw.edu.my