Global Happiness Forum 2021
Starting smart at university
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced many of our inter-personal interactions online. Disrupted personal contacts with friends, family and colleagues bring new challenges. How do we stay resilient and keep positive so that we can overcome adversity? This is the topic of today’s forum as we celebrate the world International Day of Happiness. We are delighted to be joined by a group of international experts. Each one of our speakers will present their own perspective on happiness, sharing tips that can help you to lead a happier, more fulfilling life.
- Professor Deborah Hall, Professor of Positive Psychology, Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Professor Martha Caddell, Director of Learning and Teaching Academy, Heriot-Watt University
- Vanessa King, Action for Happiness, UK
- Sulynn Choong, Founder of Asian Centre for Applied Positive Psychology, Malaysia
- Hj Syed Abd Rahman, Diveheart, NGO, Malaysia