To be eligible for Erasmus+ you must:
- be enrolled on a Heriot-Watt degree programme in the UK
- have completed at least one year of higher education
- be on an approved credit-bearing study or work placement
- study or work in a country participating in Erasmus+
- study at an institution that has a bilateral partnership agreement with Heriot-Watt
- spend between 3 – 12 months abroad on the placement(s).
Some placements will be compulsory depending on your programme but some will be optional. You should discuss this with your academic co-ordinator to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for your programme.