Unlocking the power of blockchain and AI for customer loyalty
It is widely reported that customer loyalty is broken. But there is a solution! This hands-on, first-of-its-kind course taught by Bryan Eldridge, a specialist in emerging technologies, currently based in the US, provides a road map to harnessing blockchain and AI to reduce the cost of churn while driving competitive advantage.
The event will take place on the 20th & 27th April & 4th & 11th May 2021 which will include 4 x 2.5 hour sessions from 16.00 to 18.30.
The cost is £1,300.
This programme is for C-suite executives and senior managers aiming to gain a practical and contextualised understanding of blockchain and machine learning within the context of loyalty and customer churn.
What you will learn
Comments Bryan Eldridge “There is an opportunity to rethink loyalty through the lens of emerging technologies – and with digital transformation now at its zenith as a result of Covid – there has never been a better time to gain an understanding of how blockchain and machine learning will change the face of retention.”
The programme is delivered in the form of taught-as-live interactive lectures on Zoom, combining abstract conceptual theory with applied examples. By the end of the course participants will have an action plan of how these technologies can solve real problems within their organisation. Core Skill Areas and Competencies Addressed:
- · Exploring Data Science Fundamentals with Python and Jupyter Notebooks
- · Introduction to and Applications of AI including: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and NLP
- · Applying the Machine Learning Pipeline to a Machine Learning Project
- · Making Predictions to cut costs with Machine Learning
- · Introduction to core blockchain concepts
- · Understanding the Business value of blockchain and key use cases
- · Blockchain tokenization and how it can be applied to enterprise applications such as customer loyalty programmes
This course will be structured in 3 sections:
- · Section 1: Analysing and making predictions about customer churn with Data Science and AI
- · Section 2: Building a customer loyalty programme with blockchain
- · Section 3: Independent or small group project applying what participants learned in Sections 1 and 2 to create a presentation of how they would apply AI and blockchain within their respective organisations
Each participant that completes the course will receive:
- · Access to Jupyter notebooks referenced in class
- · Annotated bibliography of relevant online resources and case studies
- · Confidence required to discuss and plan for emerging tech projects utilizing AI and blockchain
- · Key data, case studies, and use cases to explain the utility and business value of AI and blockchain to their internal stakeholders and clients