By 2025 organisations are expected to spend over $25 billion on robotic processing automation (RPA). How ready are you?
Research shows that demand for RPA specialists is already outstripping supply.
This hands-on, first-of-its-kind course taught by Dr Isi Osagie, a leading RPA consultant currently based in the US, focuses on the adoption, implementation and management of process transformation through the lens of intelligent automation and RPA.
The event will take place on the 21, 22 and 23 June 2021 and will include three 2.5 hour sessions from 16:00pm to 18:30.
- 21 June: 16.00pm - 18.30 (GMT)
- 22 June: 16.00pm - 18.30 (GMT)
- 23 June: 16.00pm - 18.30 (GMT)
The cost is £1,500
The course is relevant to anyone looking to upskill in RPA and be in a position to help its existing organisation implement process automation or be employed as an RPA specialist as the wealth of opportunities come on-stream.
Comments Dr Osagie: "This course gives participants competitive advantage in their industries and on the career ladder. RPA skills are becoming increasingly attractive to employers and gaining a certificate from a renowned Business School gives credibility”.
What you will learn
The course is delivered in the form of taught-as-live interactive lectures on Zoom, combining abstract conceptual theory with applied examples and exercises.
Upon completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the intersection of RPA and Business Processes Transformation.
- Identify processes that could be automated and analysing the complexity.
- Provide a business case for automation including metrics
- Hyper automation and Centre of Excellence
- Create a Process Definition Document and Automation Process Maps
- Deliver and manage an RPA project from inception to Hypercare
- Demonstrate RPA implementation and delivery
21 June 2021–23 June 2021
- 21 June 2021–23 June 2021