This online digital marketing course strategy is the result of a unique partnership between ourselves and digital marketing practitioners who provide expert insight on current industry best practice strategic thinking and tactical approaches.
The learning materials are delivered in a ‘micro-learning’ video-led format and adopt a global view of current digital marketing concepts and best practice. This engaging transfer of knowledge is presented in a variety of formats including screen capture with voice over ‘walk through’ demonstrations allowing students to watch as digital marketing professionals “go to work”, using tools to review websites, research markets, dissect campaigns demonstrating best practice strategic thinking, tactics and more.
The course includes over 20 hours of video and reading material available entirely online. There are no ‘live’ lessons so physical attendance is not required meaning you can progress at your own pace at a time that suits work and family commitments. You will self-check your learning through interactive quizzes and receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the course from Edinburgh Business School, as well as the option of taking the OMCP exam.
• The “Life of a Digital Marketing Consultant”
• Introduction to Digital Marketing Leadership
• Digital Marketing Research
• Strategy: The Secret of Success
• Authority and Influence
• Digital Assets
• SEO-Definition and why it’s changing
• The Role of Social Media within Marketing Strategy
• Analytics Introduction
• Developing Market Personas for the Web
• Routes to Market: Advertising, Content and Social
• Technology, Structure and Usability
• Multi Device Considerations
• Actionable Analytics
• Website Specification
• Supplier Evaluation and Selection
• Digital Strategy Development
Want to know more - watch our short promotional video