Apply for 2021/22 entry
Edinburgh Business School is committed to providing world class education and business support to its students and to the wider community, and never has this been more important than during these current challenging times.
We are pleased to invite applications for incubation from July 2021 to June 2022.
Entry will be competitive, but if you have a great idea and you want to get started and receive support we want to hear from you.
The incubator will provide for 12 months:
- Free work station, including internet access from incubatees’ own devices, telephone, photocopying, printing, etc*
- A programme of fortnightly seminars and workshops to help you develop your business
- Breakout spaces, including access to meeting rooms and bookable access to board-style rooms of various sizes*
- Access to a community of Heriot-Watt based entrepreneurs and extended networks
- Links to EBS entrepreneurship and personal development training and events
- Links to Heriot-Watt enterprise events and support
- Links to external competitions and support
- Tailored support and training as appropriate
- Support for visas if required
Please download the application form below, and return your completed form to: email@example.com
The deadline for submitted applications is 5pm Friday 4th June 2021.
Application Form - July 2021Download
Applications will be considered by a committee. The committee will review each application and those businesses that are shortlisted will be invited to present a 5 minute pitch on the morning of Monday 21st June 2021. The committee will select successful candidates from these pitches.
* physical access is subject to appropriate Covid rules, but any times that access is not available an online programme and support will be provided.