MSc Digital Leadership
Heriot-Watt University Dubai Campus
+971 4 571 7000
The MSc Digital Leadership aims to develop a critical understanding of the opportunities and challenges of digital transformation in contemporary business settings, and develop the requisite leadership, management and technical competences to execute digital transformation initiatives in organisations. The programme is geared towards professionals who already have some managerial experience in a technical or business discipline.
The Dubai Campus is accredited by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) and fully licensed to teach its degrees in Dubai. All graduates receive a British degree that is accredited by Royal Charter in the UK.
- Digital Business Strategy: Platforms and Ecosystems
- Strategic Change
- Business Research Methods
(on the generalist study route include)
- Big Data Analytics
- Cyber Security
- Robotic Process Automation
- Artificial Intelligence
(on the Big Data and Analytics study route include)
- Business Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- People Analytics
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Knowledge that covers and integrates the main areas of the discipline, including their features, boundaries, terminology and conventions.
- A critical understanding of the principal theories, principles and concepts.
- Extensive, detailed and critical knowledge and understanding of one or more specialisms, informed largely by research-teaching linkages.
- Critical awareness of current issues in research and knowledge creation within specialist areas of the discipline.
- The development of original and creative responses to problems and issues associated with professional level practice and research.
For MSc entry, a good relevant honours degree (first or second class) or equivalent overseas qualifications will be considered.
Given the clear practical element of the programmes, we will also consider non-graduate candidates holding less than a good honours degree, or its equivalent, who have compensating qualifications or experience, and we may consider admitting such candidates to the postgraduate diploma programme.
In this case, transfer to the MSc might be possible later on if exams and course work are at MSc level.
To find out about the entry requirements for this programme, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
English language requirements
Where English was not the medium of instruction at secondary school, applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.5 (with all elements passed at 6.0 or above). Applicants who have completed secondary and tertiary education will need to provide documentary evidence. A minimum of one year full-time study in English will be required.
Fees and funding
- AED 81900*
* All tuition fees inclusive of VAT
Scholarships and bursaries
See our range of degree entry, undergraduate, postgraduate taught and PhD scholarships and discounts.