CESC non-executive board
CESC's non-executive board, chaired by His Excellency Dr Abdullah Belhaif Al Nuaimi, UAE Minister of Climate Change and Environment, brings together a group of expert opinions and leading voices across academia, industry and government.
See here for profiles of each CESC board member.
CESC leadership team
- Dr Anas Bataw, Centre Director, Committee Chair
- Professor Ammar Kaka, Provost and Vice Principal, Heriot-Watt University, Dubai
- Dr Olisanwendu Ogwuda, Centre Manager, Committee Vice Chair
- Dr Roger Griffiths, Business Development Executive
- Linsey Thomson, Academic Lead for Student Engagement
- Matthew Smith, EGIS Representative
- Dr Mustafa Batikha, Academic Lead for Publications
- Dr Karima Hamani, Academic Lead for Knowledge Exchange
- Dr Yasemin Nielsen, EngD Representative
- Dr Taha Elhag. Academic Lead for Proposals
- Dr Hassam Chaudhry, Director of Studies Representative
- Charlotte Turner, Marketing and Communications.