The student accommodation at our Dubai campus is safe, secure and comfortable.
Accommodation fees include furnishings, housekeeping services at set intervals, access to the gym, and wireless internet throughout the accommodation. Fees do not include meal services, laundry or other personal expenses.
1 Sep 2020 - 31 May 2021
1 Sep 2020 - 31 May 2021
|Twin-sharing (two students in a room)||AED 27,560||AED 33,075|
|Single room (one student in a room)||AED 52,370||AED 62,840|
|Refundable security deposit (once only)||AED 2,000||AED 2,000|
Please note that all fees exclude any VAT that is or may become payable.
Accommodation fees are payable for the full academic year in two instalments.
A discount of 3% is offered to all students who pay the fee in full, using cash or a cheque (which is not post-dated) on or before 1 August 2020.
An additional discount of AED 4000 is offered to continuing students only, if they are opting for two semesters in the academic year 2020-21 and who book by 30 June 2020.
How to apply for student accommodation
There are limited places available. Bookings are confirmed only when you have:
- completed the accommodation form, which must reach the Accommodation Office by 1 August 2020.
- paid your accommodation fees by 1 August 2020.
- paid your tuition fees by 1 August 2020.
Please note you must have enrolled at the University by the end of the third week of September, or your accommodation contract will become void.
Terms and conditions
- All students are eligible for on-campus accommodation subject to availability.
- New students are given preference for on-campus accommodation.
- Furnished accommodation is provided on a single and twin-sharing basis.
- There are separate blocks for male and female students.
- Rooms are allotted as per availability and specific requests; however, it may not be possible to satisfy all personal requirements for room allocation or transfer.
- Student accommodation is provided only for the appropriate contract dates within the academic year. If you wish to stay for longer (before or after the academic year), you must pay additional fees (subject to availability of rooms). For specific dates, please contact the Accommodation Office.
- Fees include furnished accommodation, housekeeping services (at set intervals), access to the gym and wireless internet.
- Fees do not include meal services, laundry or personal expenses.
- Accommodation fees are non-refundable. No refund will be given for leaving early or any other reason. By booking student accommodation, you commit to paying both instalments