Business development executives support key areas where we excel including petroleum engineering, engineering and physical sciences, energy, the built environment, life sciences, textiles, mathematics and computing.
They are ideally placed to respond to business needs; understanding requirements and identifying expertise to provide practical solutions and facilitate routes to successful collaboration, leading to products, processes and services.
The business development team work closely with companies to:
- link into our world class research and expertise
- facilitate collaborations, joint industry partnerships, strategic alliances and knowledge transfer partnerships
- encourage continuing professional development
- lead to relevant consultancy
- provide cutting-edge facilities, technical and manufacturing support
- identify appropriate funding mechanisms for collaborative work.
For more information, contact one of our business development executives for your area of interest:
|Dr Iain McEwan
+44 (0)131 451 3750
Mathematical and Computer Sciences
|Dr Grant Sellar
+44 (0)131 451 4469
|Petroleum Engineering||Gordon Winton
+44 (0)131 451 3534
|Energy / Energy Academy||Dr Patrick McCarthy
+44 (0)131 451 3881
|Social Sciences||Hilary Knecht
+44 (0)131 451 3159
|Textiles and Design||Jim McVee
+44 (0)1896 892142