Whether you are a new graduate or wanting to re-connect with the Watt community we can continue to support you and can also play a role in supporting your fellow Alumni members. To do so please connect with us through the following ways:
- Our Watt Club LinkedIn Group with over 18,000 members, is a great way to find and network with fellow alumni.
- Stay connected and engage with us via our Watt Club social media pages.
- Attend a Watt Club event – scroll to the bottom of our homepage for the latest information on upcoming events.
- Branch network – If you’re looking for specific information on a regional branch of the Watt Club please email our alumni team.
- The Career Mentoring Programme is how the careers service connects students and recent graduates to a pool of industry mentors. If you’re looking for a mentor or to support someone through mentorship this resource is here for you.
- Careers Support – alumni who have graduated in the last 2 years qualify for specialist careers consultant support. Meet with a consultant to discuss your personal job search strategy and to get feedback on CVs and applications.
- Find a job – GRADfutures is our careers service vacancy database. It’s the place to go if you’re looking for a job and you can also access a range of workshops and employer events to help you navigate your career pathway.
- Recruit our students and recent graduates – If you are an employer you can also utilise GRADfutures to advertise a job and to hire a graduate.