This is a nice and easy cheesy chicken enchilada casserole! Why not sub in vegan cheese and quorn mine to make this a vegan meal.
8 Tortilla wraps
4 chicken breast
1 large carton of passata
1 block of cheese
1 pinch garlic salt
2 tsp of chilli flakes
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of pepper
1. Prep your veg. Dice, slice or chop – it's up to you!! Brown up in a pan on medium heat and place to the side. Pre-heat your oven to 160 degrees (fan oven).
2. Slice your chicken into small-medium sized chunks and cook in a pot on a medium heat. Once cooked place on a chopping board and shred it. To make this veggie you could use quorn mince or more vegetable instead of chicken!
3. Season the passata with garlic, chilli, salt and pepper to make the enchilada sauce. Pour most, but not all of your sauce into a big bowl and stir in your veg and shredded chicken. Place to one side.
4. Grate the whole block of cheese!
5. Use some of the left over sauce to spread on the bottom of your casserole dish and then start layering up! Tortilla – chicken – cheese. You should get about 3 layers depending on how big your pan is.
6. Use the rest of your sauce and cheese for the top layer.
7. Bake in the oven for 30mins, then serve up and ENJOY.