Ms Tracey Ashworth-Davies
Co-opted by the Court
- Trustee Director, Circle. This is a Scottish children's charity providing holistic family support.
- BSc (Hons) Psychology, Leeds University
- Certified as Chartered Secretary & Administrator (ICSA) - Metropolitan University of Leeds.
- Pension Trustee - Pension Regulation Handbook Modules (all distinction)
- July 2013 - present: VP Human Resources (HR Director), TD Wealth International, TD Bank Group.
- July 2010 - May 2013: HR Director, Molson Coors Brewing Company; Global lead in talent and capability in marketing and sales; Pension Trustee, Molson Coors Brewing Company UK.
- April 2007 - May 2010: HR & Corporate Affairs Director, Royal London Group; Pension Trustee, Royal London Group
- Sept 2001 - April 2007: Deputy CEO/CEO, Bright Grey
- Oct 1994 - Aug 2001: HR & Support Services Director, Scottish Provident UK
- Jan 1991 - Oct 1994: Head of Personnel Change, Brunner Mond & Co.
- April 1989 - Jan 1991: Head of L&D, Soda Ash Products, ICI Plc
- Sept 198 - Apr 1989: Yorkshire Electricity - several posts and graduate management scheme.
Areas of research
- HR practice in best companies in the world.
Interests and hobbies
- Travelling the world
- Studying best practice at leading companies in the world