Professor John Perkins
CBE, FREng,BSc (Eng) (Lond), MA (Cantab), PhD (Lond), Dip TCDHE (Lond), DIC, FCGI,FIChemE, FIET, FIMA, FRSA, CEng, CMath, CSci
- 1968 -1971 BSc (Eng) in Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London. 1st class Honours and Hinchley Memorial Medal.
- 1971 -1973 PhD studies at Imperial College London. Studentship from Salters' Institute of Industrial Chemistry. PhD awarded February 1977.
- 2015 - present Director, JP2 Consulting Ltd
- 2012 - 2014 Chief Scientific Adviser, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, Her Majesty's Government
- 2012 - present Visiting Professor, Imperial College London
- 2009 - present Honorary Professor, University of Manchester
- 2009 -10 Provost, MASDAR Institute of Science and Technology