Degree Entry Programme Management / Psychology
This programme provides you with a unique pathway into an undergraduate degree discipline in Management or Psychology at the Dubai Campus.
It is specifically designed as a foundation programme, which will help you bridge the gap between your school qualifications and the demands of a university degree.
The programme will help you develop your subject knowledge whilst providing a firm foundation in research and writing skills, Academic English and assessment and examination techniques.
Upon successful completion of this Degree Entry Programme, you will be able to progress directly into the first year of one of the following programmes, all offered at the Heriot-Watt University Dubai Campus:
- BBA Bachelor of Business Administration
- BA Accountancy & Finance
- BA Business and Finance
- BA Management
- BA Management & Psychology
- BA Psychology
Students study the following subjects:
- Academic English
- Approaches to Learning
- Introduction to Business Management
- Business Statistics and Mathematics
All students are examined through end of unit tests in December and June, and must obtain a grade B or above overall pass rate to successfully complete the programme.
- British GCE/IGCSE O-Levels CCCCC.
- Indian CBSE or equivalent 50% pass at Year 11.
- UAE Tawjihiyya 70%.
- US American High School Diploma Pass.
- Africa WASSC (WAEC) CCCCC or SSC (NECO) CCCCC or equivalent.
- Philippines system Grade 10 – 85% or above.
English language requirements
- Where English was not the medium of instruction at secondary school, you must demonstrate English Language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.0, TOEFL 515/65.