Web Strategy Group
The Web Strategy Group's remit is to ensure that the Universityís website, web portals and other web delivered content comply with a single strategy. The principal purpose of this group is to give strategic vision and direction to the Institutionís web delivery. The group should clearly articulate the intended audiences and the nature of the material to be made available on the Web. It should monitor the success, or otherwise, of the Web in reaching the designated audiences.
- Ensure that any web project addresses the needs and requirements of the University's major stakeholders (including students, staff and applicants).
- Provide strategic vision and direction for the web strategy of the Institution.
- Provide a forum for the discussion and dissemination of policy in relation to the web.
- Monitor the success of major web developments.
- Address the needs and requirements of the University's major stakeholders (including students, staff and applicants) in the development of the web site.
- Communicate the outcomes of the Web Strategy Group's work to all interested parties.
The Web Strategy Group function as follows;
- Convene monthly
- Comprise of representatives from
- Information Systems
- External Affairs Directorate
- Student Support
- Mike Roch, Director of Information Services, Chair
- Theresa Merrick, Director of External Affairs
- Frank MacDonald, Web Development Manager, Information Services
- Rebecca Whittingham-Boothe, Marketing Manager, Corporate Communications
- Neil Morris, Acting Head of Applications, Information Services
- Christine Johnston, Director of Student Support and Accommodation, Student Support and Accommodation
- Colin Rickman, Lecturer, School of Engineering & Physical Sciences
- Sharon McGhee, Learning and Development Partner,† Human Resources and Development
- Paul Thompson, Information & Planning Officer, Research & Enterprise Services
- Ann Jones, University Archivist, Archive, Records Management and Museum Service†††††
- Marcus Gilchrist, Student Systems Business Manager, Office of Student & Academic Affairs