To make sure your enquiry is dealt with swiftly, we recommend that you email firstname.lastname@example.org
The procedure we have for dealing with your work request depends on what type of request you have made and how long we think it will take to complete.
If your work request is a small task, it will be handed to the appropriate web team member as soon as possible. If the work requires a significant resource it will be reviewed by the Web Strategy Group before work commences.
Work request procedure
Small task (less than 2 hours work, task to be completed within a week)
- Your email is picked up by the web team helpdesk manager and allocated to the appropriately skilled member of the web team, who will endeavour to complete the task as their workload permits, usually within a week.
- If further details are required then the web team will contact you. It is always helpful that your request contains a relevant web URL addresses so that we can locate the issue.
Medium task (2 hours–5 days work)
- Your email is picked up by the web team helpdesk manager and allocated to the appropriately skilled member of the web team.
- The request may need to be approved and priority rated by the web team managers before work can start, tasks are reviewed every Monday.
- If further details are required then the web team will contact you. It is always helpful if your request contains a relevant web URL address so that we can locate the issue.
Project (more than 5 days work)
- Your email is picked up by the web team helpdesk manager and sent to the web team managers.
- The web team managers will contact you for further details as necessary, so that a project request can be made to the Web Strategy Group which meets every month.
- If your project is approved you will be notified of a start date.
Who will deal with your request?
|Area of expertise||Web Team member|
|Content Management System (CMS) support||Neil, Michael, Frank|
|Web applications and Web systems administration||Frank, Neil, Dave|
|Web copy writing||Rebecca|
|Digital marketing / Social media||Rebecca|
|Website search facility, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Website visitor statistics||Neil, Michael|
|Web site management, Project management, Web strategy and New web project requests||Frank, Rebecca|