Following consultation with the Cost Savings Working Group, and some sample testing
with staff and students, the decision was taken to brand the University Campaign, "SustainAbility"
- creating more, wasting less. It was felt that the Campaign name and strapline
captured the key messages:
- Highlighting the individual's responsibility to make a difference.
- Empowering individual's to make changes.
- Working towards creating a sustainable university.
- The opportunity to reduce wastage and save money and valuable resources.
- The opportunity to re-channel resources into new target areas.