BP Engineering Scholarships
- Name: BP Engineering Scholarships
- Level: Undergraduate (Taught)
- School: School of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Availability: 2nd and 3rd year students of selected courses. See details of how to apply.
- Number of awards: 6
- Deadline: Closed for 2012
BP is offering six £1,500 scholarships to 2nd and 3rd year students studying Mechanical, Chemical and Electrical/Electronic Engineering at Heriot-Watt. The scholarship also provides access to an industrial mentor for the duration of your degree course, with the offer of discipline support, site visits and careeer guidance.
See details of how to apply
<< Return to the list of scholarships