Chevron Scholarship (Chemical and Mechanical Engineering)
- Name: Chevron Scholarship (Chemical and Mechanical Engineering)
- Level: Undergraduate (Taught)
- School: School of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Availability: Year 2 students
- Number of awards: Up to 6
- Deadline: 04/07/2014
Chevron and Heriot-Watt University have a relationship stretching back over 30 years covering recruitment, research and knowledge transfer.
- The Chevron Enhanced Level Scholarship is valued at up to £6,000.
- Recipients of a scholarship will receive £1,000 in year 3, £2,000 in year 4 and £3,000 in year 5 on their chosen MEng degree programme with the funds being paid in two parts per academic year, e.g. in year 4, £1,000 at the start of Semester 1 and £1,000 at the start of Semester 2.
- Award of the Scholarship in years 4 and 5 is contingent upon satisfactory performance and achievement of an average 60% mark in the previous year's modules.
- currently be a year 2 student in either Chemical or Mechanical Engineering at Heriot-Watt University; and
- expect to progress onto an MEng degree programme in either Chemical or Mechanical Engineering ; and
- must not be in receipt of a scholarship from an organisation other than Chevron or Heriot-Watt University.
For further information, please contact Steve Watson in the Development and Alumni Office. Further details are available in our brochure. Submit your applications using the application form and reference forms attached.