Atkins Scholarship Programme
- Name: Atkins Scholarship Programme
- Level: Undergraduate (Taught)
- School: School of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Availability: Undergraduate Chemical Engineering students (see below)
- Number of awards: 1 per year
- Deadline: Currently closed to applications
The Atkins Scholarship Programme is open to all third year students of the following courses engaged in full time study at Heriot-Watt. It offers £2,000 per year for each remaining year of the course (i.e. in years 3, 4 and 5). Successful scholars may have the additional benefit of being eligible to apply for a paid placement at Atkins.
- MEng Chemical Engineering
- MEng Chemical Engineering with Energy Engineering
- MEng Chemical Engineering with Oil and Gas Technology
For further information, please contact Steve Watson in the Development and Alumni Office.
An application form is attached.
<< Return to the list of scholarships