Heriot-Watt Foundation Bursary
- Name: Heriot-Watt Foundation Bursary
- Level: Undergraduate (Taught)
- School: All Schools
- Availability: Students from England, Northern Ireland or Wales starting in 2013
A £9,000 fee discount, plus some additional support for living costs, for eligible students from England, Northern Ireland and Wales who enter at Level 1. This means that the remaining total tuition fees over the duration of the programme will be identical to those of similar degree courses elsewhere in the UK (ie £27,000).
- £9,000 fee discount (discounted by £2,250 in each of the four years of study)
- £1,500 payment contribution to living costs (Level 1 only)
This bursary is available only to Level 1 entrants from England, Northern Ireland or Wales.It is not income-related.
There is no need to complete an application form as these awards will be made automatically. The payment contribution to living costs will be made by BACS payment.
Programmes that include a compulsory year out
The normal entry route to these programmes for all students is to Level 1 of a four year Honours programme. Students from England, Northern Ireland and Wales will receive a full tuition fee discount for the third year of study (ie the fee waiver element of the Foundation Bursary).
<< Return to the list of scholarships