SAAS (Postgraduate Students Allowances Scheme) Tuition Fee Loan
- Name: SAAS (Postgraduate Students Allowances Scheme) Tuition Fee Loan
- Level: Postgraduate (Taught)
- School: School of the Built Environment
- Availability: EU and UK applicants who meet the SAAS criteria on PSAS nominated courses and who have accepted an offer to study from the School of the Built Environment
- Number of awards: Varies
- Deadline: Please note changes to the Scheme for 2012-13 and subsequent years.
Applicants resident in Scotland and non-UK European Union countries may be eligible for tuition fee support for certain programmes supported by SAAS. The Postgraduate Student Allowances Scheme (PSAS) has been replaced with a repayable student support model. Eligible postgraduate students can apply to SAAS for a tuition fee loan to help with the cost of their fees.
(Other UK residents are not normally eligible for SAAS funding but may be able to obtain a grant from LEAs in England and Wales or the relevant Education and Library Board in Northern Ireland.)
Details of eligible funded courses are available on the SAAS website.
To check your eligibility visit the SAAS website.
<< Return to the list of scholarships