MACS Undergraduate Overseas Scholarship
- Name: MACS Undergraduate Overseas Scholarship
- Level: Undergraduate (Taught)
- School: School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences
- Availability: Non-EU overseas applicants.
- Number of awards: Limited
- Deadline: 30/06/2013
A limited number of scholarships will be awarded after application via UCAS to those applicants who excel academically or have a financial circumstance which they feel entitles them to a fee reduction award. Up to £1000 tuition fee discount per year of study is available.
To qualify you should:
- hold an offer of a place for an undergraduate programme within the School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences,
- plan to accept the offer of a place by 30th June 2013,
- be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes,
- be responsible for paying their own tuition fees ( i.e. not sponsored by a government or company),
- and apply before 30th June.
The award is given as a tuition fee discount and will be applied to your tuition fee account. The award will be carried forward for subsequent academic years, so long as you pass all assessments at first attempt and maintain a year average of 65%.
If you qualify for all of the criteria above and would like to be considered please apply via the scholarship application form on the School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences website.
You can mention your financial circumstances and/or your academic strengths and why you wish to study at Heriot-Watt University.
Please be aware that the School will only award an applicant one scholarship per year e.g. if you are awarded the MACS Undergraduate Overseas Scholarship you would not be eligible for the Malaysia Scholarship. This scholarship is not open to current students, only those who enrol as new students from 2013-14.
All applications received by the deadline of 30th June will be considered on receipt and the decision will communicated to the applicant by mid-July 2013.
<< Return to the list of scholarships