Transport service to Dubai Campus
There is a regular bus service from the campus and the student accommodation to Dubai city centre.
A transport service from the campus to the student accommodation and other emirates is available throughout the academic year.
|Bur Dubai, Deira, Karama||AED 4,500|
|Marina, Barsha, Jumeirah, Jebel Ali, Gardens||AED 6,000|
|Ghusais, Sharjah||AED 6,000|
|Abu Dhab and Al Aini||AED 8,000|
|Other emirates||AED 8,000|
How to apply
To apply for the transport service, please fill in the Transport Form.
Terms & conditions
- Student transport is available for all students.
- Transport is available for both semesters per Academic Year, subject to a minimum number of students and only if found feasible.#
- There are limited number of spaces available and bookings are confirmed only when the completed Transport Form, payment of the transport fees, and payment of the relevant tuition fees are received.
- Transport fees are payable for the entire year in two instalments. The first instalment should be paid on or before 1 August 2013 and the second instalment should be paid as a post-dated cheque, dated 5 December 2013
- Student transport services are operated on set timings only.
- Regrettably, transport fees are non-refundable. No refund will be given for early withdrawal of the service, for any reason. Students requesting transport therefore commit to pay both instalments.