Accommodation at Dubai Campus
The student accommodation at our Dubai Campus comprises safe, secure and comfortable student accommodation on campus.
Accommodation fees include furnished accommodation, housekeeping services (at set intervals), access to the gymnasium and wireless internet throughout the student accommodation. Fees do not include meal services, laundry or other expenses of a personal nature.
|Student accommodation type||Undergraduate||Postgraduate|
|Twin-sharing (2 students in a room)||AED 26,250||AED 31,500|
|Single room (1 student in a room)||AED 49,875||AED 59,850|
|Refundable security deposit (once only)||AED 2,000||AED 2,000|
Accommodation fees are payable for the entire Academic Year in four instalments:
|Programme commencement - September 2014 (Academic Year 14/15)||First Instalment||On or before 1st August 2014|
|Second Instalment||On or before 5th October 2014|
|Third Instalment||On or before 5th December 2014|
|Fourth instalment||On or before 5th February 2015|
How to apply for student accommodation
- Completion of the Accommodation Form (to be submitted to the Accommodation Office by no later than 1 August 2013.
- Payment of the appropriate accommodation fees on or before 1 August 2013.
- Payment of the relevant tuition fees on or before 1 August 2013.
All students are required to enrol as a student of the University. Failure to do so by the end of the third week of September, will result in the contract becoming void.
There will be no refund for early departure from the student accommodation for any reason. The security deposit will be refundable at the end of the contract after deduction towards damages/loss of items, if any, caused by the student. For further details please contact the Accommodation Office or the Admissions Office.
Terms and conditions
- On-campus accommodation is available for all students.
- Furnished accommodation is provided on a single and twin-sharing basis.
- There are separate blocks for male and female students.
- Student accommodation is subject to availability and is provided on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Rooms are allotted as per availability and specific requests; however, it may not be possible to satisfy all personal requirements for room allocation or transfer.
- Student accommodation is provided only for the appropriate contract dates within the Academic Year. Students who wish to stay for an additional period (before or after the Academic Year) will be required to pay additional fees (subject to availability of rooms). For specific dates, please contact the Accommodation Office or the Admissions Office.
- Fees include furnished accommodation, housekeeping services (at set intervals), access to the gymnasium and wireless internet throughout the student accommodation.
- Fees do not include meal services, laundry or other expenses of a personal nature.