News from the School of Engineering & Physical Sciences
Nobel Prize winner inspires future winners
The winner of the 2014 Nobel Prize for Chemistry 2014, Dr Eric Betzig, gave the Edinburgh Super-Resolution Imaging Consortium’s (ESRIC) Summer Lecture last week.
ESRIC Super-Resolution Summer School 2015
Microscopy enthusiasts from across the world attended the second Edinburgh Super-Resolution Imaging Consortium (ESRIC) Summer School held at Heriot-Watt on 3 - 7 August.
- Detecting waterborne pathogens
- University rises in National Student Survey
- Professor Maroto-Valer gives talk at prestigious LIYSF
- Heriot-Watt awarded two prestigious EPSRC Fellowships in Quantum Technology
- Heriot-Watt appoints new Director of Research and Enterprise Services
- Oleogel research could revolutionise food manufacturing
- American Universities visit Heriot-Watt
- University is founding member of new UK Robotics and Autonomous Systems Network
- Third generation of engineering family graduates from Heriot-Watt
- Peking University and Royal Society of Edinburgh visit Heriot-Watt
- BP Statistical Review of World Energy 2015
- Lighting the way to new Wonder materials?
- Awards for the next generation of microfluidic engineers
- E-finger pitch points way to success
- Scottish Energy News Researcher of the Year Awards