News from the School of Engineering & Physical Sciences
Triple Heriot-Watt wins for prestigious Royal Society of Chemistry awards
Three Heriot-Watt academics have been named as prize and award winners in the prestigious Royal Society of Chemistry awards 2015.
Heriot-Watt in World University Rankings
Heriot-Watt has been listed in the top 150 universities worldwide for Civil and Structural Engineering in the QS World University Ranking.
Heriot-Watt at the Science Festival
Heriot-Watt academics have contributed to the annual Edinburgh International Science Festival with an array of events examining what the future holds for food, technology and energy.
Complete University Guide 2016
Heriot-Watt was ranked fourth in Scotland in the 2016 Complete University Guide, after St Andrews, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Cabinet Secretary visits Heriot-Watt laboratory
Angela Constance MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Education and Lifelong Learning, has met with students and staff at Heriot-Watt’s newly refurbished Chemical Engineering laboratory
- Bright Sparks Helping to Keep the Lights On
- Incredible Power of Light at Scottish Parliament
- Dr Suzanne Costello elected as Chair of IMAPS-UK
- Heriot-Watt team printing the future at the London Science Museum
- Heriot-Watt Dubai student awarded runner-up prize at Phoenix Contact's Xplore New Automation Competition
- Celebrating Science and Inspiring the next generation
- EnLightening workshop to celebrate British Science Week
- Heriot-Watt siblings win innovation prize
- First Minister and team visit Heriot-Watt's Edinburgh Campus
- PhD student presents research at the House of Commons
- Academics receive RSE recognition
- Heriot-Watt contributes to major Engineering report
- Quantum Technology Research Centre
- Scottish launch of the UNESCO International Year of Light
- Mechanical engineering student shooting for success
- Heriot-Watt academic shortlisted for UK Energy Innovation Awards
- Epigem contribute to Heriot-Watt research into MS
- New Malaysia Campus opened
- Synthetic DNA gel points the way to printing artificial organs