Orkney Campus news
Heriot-Watt appoints new Director of Research and Enterprise Services
Heriot-Watt University has appointed Dr Alicia Greated as its new Director of Research and Enterprise Services (RES).
Rare giant skate sighted in Marine Protected Area in Orkney
Scientific Divers from Heriot-Watt University have recently sighted a rare giant skate in the Wyre and Rousay Sound Marine Protected Area in Orkney.
- New appointments for Oriam
- Psychologist receives 2016 Elizabeth Warrington Prize
- Harnessing community energy
- Heriot-Watt weaves together Harris Tweed history and future
- Scottish Energy News Researcher of the Year Awards
- Heriot-Watt is in UK's Top 20 in Guardian League Tables 2016
- EnLightenment Competition launched
- Prostate Cancer UK awards Scottish researchers crucial grants