Orkney Campus news
Principal visits Orkney Campus
New developments, including a £225,000 investment in the infrastructure of the campus and studentships, were announced during the visit.
- CCS technology ripe for debate among UK geologists
- Major improvement in REF performance
- Centre for Marine Biodiversity and Biotechnology gives presentations at the Oil and Gas UK Environment Seminar
- Pioneering work helps to join the dots across the known universe
- Commemorative stone hosted at Heriot-Watt