Edinburgh Campus news
Sports Scholar to represent Great Britain
Heriot-Watt Sports Scholar, Rachel Syme, has been selected to represent GB this September at the Canoe Junior European Championships.
Making headlines in the classroom
Heriot-Watt is involved in a new competition to help school children understand how the latest research becomes headline news.
Imagine there's no mind's-eye
Research involving a Heriot-Watt expert has shown that some people are unable to visually imagine.
Horizon 2020 Funding Success
The Interaction Lab team in the School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences has secured funding from the European Commission Horizon 2020 funding programme.
- Ocean acidification shakes the foundation of cold-water coral reefs
- Nobel Prize winner inspires future winners
- Heriot-Watt celebrates research funding success
- ESRIC Super-Resolution Summer School 2015
- University rises in National Student Survey
- Scottish Minister for Energy on fact-finding visit to Heriot-Watt
- Professor Maroto-Valer gives talk at prestigious LIYSF
- Heriot-Watt appoints new Director of Research and Enterprise Services
- Exciting opportunities for future planning students
- Technology focus: reservoir simulation
- Oleogel research could revolutionise food manufacturing
- NERC CDT at 77th EAGE Conference & Exhibition, Madrid
- Chief Exploration Geologist at Shell visits Edinburgh Campus
- Conclusion of successful summer graduations
- Heriot-Watt welcomes Kazakh delegation
- American Universities visit Heriot-Watt
- Heriot-Watt researchers bring Native Scientist to Edinburgh
- Third generation of engineering family graduates from Heriot-Watt
- Peking University and Royal Society of Edinburgh visit Heriot-Watt
- Awards for the next generation of microfluidic engineers
- Innovative Referee Training Course