- Home /
- New students /
- Edinburgh, Scottish Borders & Orkney Campus students /
- Getting connected
Our campuses offer a great student experience, and as a new student you'll want to know how to get connected and find all our computing facilities, libraries, catering and student support services. You’ll enjoy a fair, friendly and timely service from all our friendly and approachable staff on campus.
- You'll find lots of student clubs, societies, sports and music activities close at hand, so you can easily get involved and meet new people.
- We have a range of support services with friendly, approachable staff that are there to listen and provide you with any advice and guidance you need.
- Find out where all the PC labs are and how to get access to computing and IT services, including wi-fi and the VISION virtual learning environment.
- Our on-campus libraries have all the books, journals and study materials you'd expect, as well as wi-fi and networked PCs.
- Our eating places provide healthy food and drinks, as well as sociable spaces to catch up with your new friends.
- Find out how to register with either the on-campus or a local health centre and dentists.