Provide feedback to the Library
|View Library contact details|
|View contact details for a particular member of Library staff|
Send a message to the Library using an online form
You may send a message to the Library by filling in an online form.
- Choose the type of message you wish to send from the list below.
- Select the appropriate option from the drop-down menu in that section.
- Click "Go".
Do you wish to:
1. Make an enquiry about how to use the Library to find information:
2. Request help from your subject librarian (the information specialist on your subject):
3. Make a general enquiry about the ILL service (not for inputting requests):
4. Make a general enquiry about ordering books, or check the progress of a book order (not for inputting orders):
5. Make an enquiry about library stock, or any procedural aspect of using the Library:
6. Make an enquiry or comment about the Library Web pages. For a specific page, contact the person listed at the foot of the page. Otherwise:
7. Make any other enquiry that doesn't fit into one of the above categories: